1 cup Fresh Ground Wheat Flour
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
2 Teaspoons of Baking Soda
1 Tablespoon of Pure Raw Honey
1 Cup Milk
1 Tablespoon of Coconut oil
1 Tablespoon of Water
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
2 Tablespoons of Butter
1. Stir all dry ingredients
2. In separate bowl stir all wet ingredients (except butter)
3. Stir wet ingredient with the dry ingredients. DO NOT over-mix. Lumps are perfectly fine.
4. Heat Pan (medium-high heat), then add butter to melt
5. Add melted butter to pancake batter
6. When pan is hot enough pour ladleful of batter for each pancake. Cook until air pockets form on face of pancake.
7. Flip pancakes over.
8. Enjoy with favorite jam, jelly, or syrup.